Last Updated: July 1, 2023
• in connection with the delivery of our products and services to our customers;
• in connection with our business development and marketing activities; and
• through our other offline and business interactions.
Collectively, we refer to our online and offline interactions with you as the “Services.”
• Personal Information We Collect
• How We Use Personal Information
• How We Disclose Personal Information
• Your Choices
• Information Security
• Information Retention
• Third-Party Services
• Children’s Privacy
• Services Limited to United States
• How to Contact Us
If you are a California resident, click here for more information about our privacy practices and your rights.
For details regarding our handling of financial information and your choices with respect to such information, review our Financial Privacy Disclosure.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Depending on your use of the Services and how you otherwise interact with us, we may collect or obtain information from and about you in several ways, including: (1) directly from you; (2) automatically when you visit and interact with the Digital Properties; and (3) from third parties. Additional details regarding our collection of your personal information are included below.
Information provided by you
When you visit and interact with the Digital Properties or otherwise engage with us, we collect personal information that you share with us. For example, we may collect personal information when you contact us (via phone, email, etc.), request that we send you promotional communications or other materials, or otherwise communicate with us.
Depending on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the categories of personal information that we may collect directly from you include:
• Contact information, including your name, street address, telephone number, and email address.
• Identifying information, including your LendingTree account name, Social Security number, date of birth, and other similar identifiers.
• Correspondence and communications, including recordings of our email and phone conversations with you and any correspondence related to providing you with the Services.
• Preferences, including how frequently you wish to receive marketing and promotional communications from us.
• Other information you choose to provide, including information you include in any webforms that you complete and submit on the Digital Properties and other information that you provide during your interactions with us.
Where applicable, we may indicate whether and why you must provide us with your personal information as well as the consequences of failing to do so. For example, it may be necessary for you to disclose certain personal information in order for us to provide the Services to you.
Some personal information that we receive from you may relate to other individuals (e.g., co-borrowers). You are responsible for obtaining all necessary permissions to provide personal information relating to other individuals to us.
Information collected through automated means
The specific types of information we (and our service providers and partners) may collect include:
● Device information, which includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or other unique identifier(s) assigned to your device; the location of your device; and other information about your browser, device, and operating system.
● Usage information, which includes information about your interaction(s) with the Digital Properties (e.g., the date and time of your visit(s); the area(s) or page(s) that you visit; the amount of time you spend on a page or use the Digital Properties; the domain name from which you accessed the Digital Properties; and other click-stream or usage information).
We use third-party analytics and tracking tools to better understand who is using the Digital Properties, how the Digital Properties are used, and how to improve the effectiveness of the Digital Properties and related content. We may also use the information collected to draw inferences.
For example, we use Google Analytics to better understand how users interact with the Digital Properties. For information on Google Analytics’ information-handling practices and how you can control the use of information sent to Google, visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. If you wish to prevent your information from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use third-party tools and services to serve interest-based advertisements to you across the internet. These tools may include cookies, pixels, web beacons, and/or other similar tracking technologies that automatically collect, store, and/or transmit certain information about your interaction(s) with the Digital Properties and other websites and mobile apps that you interact with and use across your devices. Our third-party service providers and partners use the collected information to serve advertisements to you and measure the performance of our advertising campaigns. To learn more about your interest-based advertising choices, see the “Your Choices” section below.
You may be able to adjust your device or browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies. Refer to your device’s settings or your browser’s “Help” section for more information on how to delete cookies and/or disable your device or browser from receiving cookies or adjust your tracking preferences. Additional information about cookies, including how to manage them, can be found here: https://allaboutcookies.org/.
Site recording technology
We use third-party site-visit recording technologies to memorialize visits to our Digital Properties. Scripts from these technologies are embedded on our Digital Properties and collect information when you interact with pages where the scripts are present. These technologies collect information such as page URL, mouse movements and clicks, information you input, snapshots of pages you visit, time spent on a page, date and time of various interactions with a page, and HTTP headers from your browser. By visiting our Digital Properties or using our Services, you acknowledge and agree to our use of such site recording technologies and the collection, maintenance, and use of information these technologies collect.
Information collected from other sources
We may obtain your personal information from other sources, including, for example, credit bureaus, our service providers, our customers, lead generators, social media platforms, Network Partners (as defined below), and other partners.
The information that we receive from other sources may include contact information, demographic information, consumer credit reports, credit scores, credit history, and other consumer reports/credit information, financial information (e.g., information about an account and the terms, amount, usage, or disposition of a loan or other financial product received from a Network Partner), and internet or other electronic network activity information.
Combination of information
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use personal information we collect for the following purposes:
● Providing the Services, including to operate, maintain, support, and provide the Services.
● Sending you marketing and promotional communications, including emails about products or services that we think may interest you. Details on how to exercise your choices with respect to marketing and promotional communications from us can be found in the “Your Choices” section below.
● Personalizing the Services, including to tailor the content we may send or display to you and otherwise personalize your experience with us.
● Engaging in interest-based advertising, including to serve you interest-based advertising on the Digital Properties or on other online services across the devices you may use. Details on how to exercise your choices with respect to interest-based advertising can be found in the “Your Choices” section below.
● Conducting research and analytics to develop and improve the Services, including to analyze usage trends and preferences in order to improve the Services and to develop new products, services, and features.
● Maintaining security and preventing fraud, including to monitor and maintain the security of our systems and networks and to detect, prevent, investigate, and protect you, our business, and others from fraud, unauthorized transactions, and other unlawful or unsafe activity.
● Satisfying our legal obligations, including complying with applicable law and responding to lawful requests and communications from law enforcement authorities and other government officials.
● Supporting our business operations and business transactions, including to administer our general business and other related functions and to carry out sales or other business transactions.
We may also use your personal information as described to you at the point of information collection or with your consent. Additionally, we may use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, privacy, safety, property, and/or those of others.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose each category of personal information we collect from and about you with the following categories of recipients:
● Network Partners. When you use the Services to submit a loan request, we disclose your personal information to lenders and other third parties in our network (collectively, “Network Partners”) as necessary to deliver the products and services that you requested. We may disclose your personal information to Network Partners to provide you with information about financial products and services that may interest you. Note that Network Partners that interact with you may use and/or retain your personal information whether or not you use their services and their handling of your personal information is subject to their privacy policies. Our Network Partner list may be updated from time to time, and we encourage you to review the list periodically to remain informed about with whom we share information.
● Financial Companies. We disclose your personal information to other financial companies with whom we engage in joint marketing efforts or who offer financial-related products or services that may be of interest to you.
● Our Service Providers. We disclose your personal information to third parties that provide business, professional, or technical support services to us and/or administer activities on our behalf.
● Our Analytics Providers. We disclose your personal information to parties that assist us in performing analytics and help us measure the effectiveness of the Services and our marketing and advertising efforts.
● Our Marketing and Advertising Partners. We disclose your personal information to our marketing and advertising partners, including social media networks, third-party advertising networks, and other parties that assist us in serving, measuring the performance of, and optimizing our advertisements.
● Governmental and Public Authorities. We disclose your personal information to government and public authorities as necessary or permitted by the laws of any jurisdiction in which we operate, including in response to a subpoena, court order, investigative demand, request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, or similar request from a self-regulatory body or government agency.
● Relevant Third Parties in Connection with a Business Transaction. We may disclose or otherwise transfer your personal information to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction as well as in the event of any insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
● Other Parties. We may disclose your personal information to other parties as we believe necessary or appropriate either to: (1) comply with applicable law; (2) protect our operations and those of our affiliates and subsidiaries; (3) investigate and prevent against fraud and other illegal activity; (4) protect our rights, privacy, safety, property, and/or those of others; or (5) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain.
We may disclose your personal information for other reasons described at the time of information collection or prior to disclosing your information. Additionally, we may disclose your personal information with your consent or when you direct us to do so.
We may de-identify, anonymize, or aggregate personal information and disclose such information to third parties for various purposes as permitted by law.
We respect your privacy and provide you with the ability to make certain choices about how we use your personal information, as described below.
• Financial Information: For details regarding our handling of financial information and your choices with respect to such information, review our Financial Privacy Disclosure.
•Marketing and Promotional Communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing and promotional communications from us or manage your preferences at any time through your LendingTree profile or by visiting https://www.lendingtree.com/publications. You may be able to opt out of receiving marketing and promotional communications from us by following the instructions included in any such communication that you receive from us. Note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing and promotional communications from us, you will still receive non-marketing or transactional messages from us, including messages about your account and responses to your inquiries/requests.
• Interest-Based Advertising: We use services provided by Google, Meta, TikTok, and other companies that use tracking technologies to collect from you and across your devices information about your online activities, preferences, and interactions with websites. These services are used to serve targeted advertising to you and to measure performance of our advertising campaigns. For example, these services enable us to retarget you with advertisements based on what you have viewed or engaged with on our Digital Properties while you are using platforms provided by Google, Meta, or TikTok and to measure when you have clicked through to our Digital Properties after seeing an advertisement on those or other platforms. Some websites/platforms and mobile devices allow you to exercise certain choices with respect to interest-based advertising, as described below.
o Web browsers: You may be able to opt out of receiving interest-based advertising using the browser opt-out tools and consumer choice mechanisms provided by interest-based advertising self-regulatory groups by following the links below:
▪Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA): https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
▪Network Advertising Alliance (NAI): https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
Note that you will need to opt out separately on all of your browsers and devices, as each opt-out will apply only to the specific browser or device from which you opt out. If you delete or reset your cookies, change browsers, or use a different device, any opt-out cookie may no longer work and you will have to opt out again.
o Mobile devices: You have the ability to control whether you see interest-based advertisements on your mobile device in the following ways:
▪ Device Settings: Your device operating system may provide mechanisms that allow you to opt in or opt out of the use of information about your usage of mobile apps to deliver interest-based advertising to your mobile device. For more information, consult your device settings.
▪AppChoices Tool: The DAA offers a tool for opting out of the collection of cross-app information on a mobile device for interest-based advertising. To exercise your choices with respect to participating companies, you may download the AppChoices tool available here: https://youradchoices.com/appchoices.
o Other choices: The advertising partners that we have listed below may provide you with additional choices with respect to interest-based advertising, including the ability to control your advertising preferences directly through their services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the third-party services you use for more information regarding your choices.
▪ Meta/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
▪ Twitter: https://twitter.com/settings/account/personalization
• Access and Correct Personal Information: Depending on how you have engaged with us and the Services, as well as your state of residence, you may be able to request access to and/or correction of certain personal information that we maintain relating to you. You may also be able to access and correct certain personal information by logging in to the Digital Properties. If you have submitted a loan request through the Services and would like to request access to or correction of certain personal information, contact us using the contact details below. Note that we will only respond to or take action in response to a request to access, correct, or delete personal information to the extent required by law.
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Compliance Officer
1415 Vantage Park Drive, Suite 700
Charlotte, NC 28203
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural measures designed to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we cannot guarantee your information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of personal information; the potential risk from unauthorized use or disclosure of the personal information; the purpose(s) for which we use or may use the personal information; whether we can achieve the purpose(s) through other means; and the applicable legal requirements.
If we de-identify information, we will maintain and use the information in de-identified form and not attempt to re-identify the information except as required or permitted by law.
The Services are not intended for or directed to individuals under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18.
SERVICES LIMITED TO THE UNITED STATES
Our Digital Properties are designed to provide services in the United States and are governed by the laws of the United States. We make no representation that our Digital Properties are governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation or foreign jurisdiction.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Compliance Officer
1415 Vantage Park Drive, Suite 700
Charlotte, NC 28203
- For purposes of this Agreement, “you” or “your” means the person(s) using the Websites and/or the Services, and any person(s) for whom such person(s) are acting as an agent with respect to the Websites and/or the Services.
- “LendingTree”, “us” or “we” includes LendingTree, LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- “Loan” includes, but may not be limited to, any of the credit and related products and services which you inquire about by using the LendingTree websites.
- “Provider(s)” includes, but may not be limited to, the banks, lenders, financial institutions, insurers, service providers, real estate companies, dealers, agents, brokers and other entities offering products and services through LendingTree’s Websites.
- “Qualification Form” refers to your request to be matched with providers of any of the products and services that you may be connected to through LendingTree’s Websites.
We are licensed as set forth in the Licenses and Disclosures section, which is incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify the Websites or this Agreement (or any portion thereof) at any time. Such changes and modifications become effective immediately upon posting on the Websites. You agree to review this Agreement for any such changes upon your use of the Websites and that your continued use of the Websites or Services constitutes your acceptance of such changes and modifications. The Websites are intended for individuals who are at least 18 years of age and are accessing the internet from a physical location within the United States of America. By using or accessing the Websites, you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older and are accessing the internet from a physical location within the United States of America.
Consumer Information Security Policy
Our Consumer Information Security Policy, hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement, explains the measures we take to protect your information and descriptions of ways we implement these measures for different types of information you may provide to us.
Electronic Communications/Notices and Information Delivered Electronically
Our Consent Agreement for Electronic Disclosures and Communications, hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement, explains your agreement to receive all current and future notices, disclosures, communications and information, and to do business electronically with us and our Providers. Your continued use of this site is evidence of your acceptance and agreement to be bound by this Agreement.
Copyright, Trademark and Service Mark Notices
All text, graphics, photographs, videos, sound, trademarks, logos, artwork, interfaces and computer code, including but not limited to the design, coordination, “look and feel” and arrangement of elements contained on the Websites (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed by or to LendingTree. The Content is protected by trademark, copyright, and patent laws, and other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Websites or Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, transmitted or distributed in any way, including the use of framing or mirrors, to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without LendingTree’s prior written permission. Nothing on the Websites should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Content.
Disclaimers and Liability
THE WEBSITES, CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LENDINGTREE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. LENDINGTREE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW:
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL LENDINGTREE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR RELIANCE ON OR USE OF THE WEBSITES, CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS LOCATED ON THE WEBSITES.
- LENDINGTREE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ADDITIONALLY, THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY US. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LendingTree and its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors-in-interest, licensors, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates (“Lending Tree Parties”), from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) and damages arising out of or relating to your use of the Websites or Services, your violation of any third-party right or law, or your violation or alleged violation of this Agreement. You must not settle any such claim or matter without the prior written consent of LendingTree. The LendingTree Parties reserve the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you further agree that you will cooperate fully in the defense of any such claims.
Limitation on Damages
LENDINGTREE’S LIABILITY, IF ANY, SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT AND FORESEEABLE DAMAGES, WHICH SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PROVIDED BELOW. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LENDINGTREE BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, STATUTORY, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL LENDINGTREE’S TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED U.S. $100.00. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY EVEN IF THIS REMEDY DOES NOT FULLY COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR TO THE SERVICES.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Websites may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products or services available on non-affiliated third-party websites. Our inclusion of a link to a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the website, its contents, or its sponsoring organization. Your use of any such third-party websites may be subject to other terms and conditions imposed by the third parties maintaining those websites. When you leave the Websites, you agree that We are not responsible for the accuracy or content of the information provided by that website, nor is it liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues arising out of your access to or use of third-party technologies or programs available through that website.
Errors and Delays
You agree that LendingTree is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to a request or referral form caused by, including but not limited to, an incorrect email address or other information provided by you or other technical problems beyond our reasonable control.
Dispute Resolution, Governing Law, Waivers and Limitations
YOU AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND US, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DISPUTES RELATING TO THE WEBSITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES (“DISPUTE”), SHALL BE FINALLY AND EXCLUSIVELY RESOLVED BY BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”) IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS CONSUMER ARBITRATION RULES. DISPUTES WILL BE ARBITRATED AT A HEARING CONDUCTED IN CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA; THE ARBITRATOR(S) SHALL HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO DEVIATE FROM THE LAW, AND THE ARBITRATOR(S) SHALL MAKE ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS TO EXPEDITE THE ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS AND TO LIMIT DISCOVERY. THIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LITIGATE ANY SUCH DISPUTE IN COURT, AND THAT YOU AGREE TO WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. YOU AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. IF ANY MATTER PROCEEDS IN COURT, INCLUDING POST-ARBITRATION CONFIRMATION PROCEEDINGS, YOU AGREE TO THE EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL JURISDICTION BY, AND VENUE IN, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN MECKLENBURG COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA, AND WAIVE ANY OBJECTION TO SUCH JURISDICTION OR VENUE.
You agree that no arbitration under this agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this agreement. Arbitration must be on an individual basis. You may not join or consolidate claims in arbitration or litigate in court or arbitrate any claims as a representative or member of a class or in a private attorney general capacity.
You agree that any dispute or disagreement regarding the enforceability, applicability or interpretation of any provision of this Agreement, including the provisions regarding dispute resolution and arbitration, is a Dispute subject to the arbitration provisions herein and shall be resolved by an arbitrator.
You also agree that any dispute or cause of action arising out of or related to the Websites, Services or Content must be commenced within one year from the later of (1) when the dispute or cause of action accrues or, (2) through the exercise of reasonable diligence you should have known about the accrual of the cause of action. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
You acknowledge and agree that, in entering into this Agreement, you are not relying on any representation, warranty, statement or promise, express or implied, not explicitly set forth in this Agreement, and you hereby waive any claimed reliance on same. If any provision of this Agreement shall be found to be invalid or unenforceable, you agree such provision shall, to the maximum extent feasible, be modified by to render it enforceable with respect to the Dispute at issue and to reflect to the maximum extent possible the intent of the existing language of the provision when considered in the context of this Agreement as a whole, that such modified provision shall be enforced with respect to the underlying claims in the Dispute at issue, and that such a finding of invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of this Agreement as a whole or of any other provision of this Agreement.
Terms Applicable to All Services
We provide educational content and operate online marketplaces that enable consumers to comparison shop on LendingTree’s Websites for financial products and services offered by LendingTree’s network of Providers.
By submitting any Qualification Form containing your electronic signature through a LendingTree Website, and separately for each such request you submit, you are indicating that you desire to be contacted by Providers, and you are providing express written consent that LendingTree, a third party on LendingTree’s behalf, and LendingTree’s Network Partners with whom you are matched, may deliver calls or text messages to you, including for marketing purposes, using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice to the phone number you have provided. You understand that you are providing this consent to receive such telephone calls even if your telephone number is currently listed on any federal, state, local, internal, or corporate Do-Not-Call (“DNC”) Lists. You understand that you are not required to consent to receive these communications as a condition of using LendingTree’s services.
You consent to receive email from LendingTree, its affiliates, and its Providers at the email address you provided or at other addresses that may be associated with you that we receive from Providers or other parties. You hereby consent to any such email, so it will not be considered spam or unauthorized by any local, state or federal law or regulation. You agree that the consents described herein shall remain valid and in effect until you revoke them by opting out as described below.
You may opt out of receiving calls from LendingTree at any time by engaging in any of the following reasonable means: (1) emailing [email protected] to expressly state in writing that you no longer wish to be contacted by LendingTree and are revoking your consent to be contacted; (2) notifying a LendingTree customer service representative that you no longer wish to be contacted by LendingTree and are revoking your consent to be contacted; or (3) Responding to any SMS, mobile, or text message you receive from LendingTree in accordance with the express written instructions of that particular messaging program. At any time, you may update your preferred method of contact by calling 1-888-272-1355. You agree to notify any particular Provider directly if you no longer want to receive communications from them. You further agree that LendingTree is not responsible for a Provider’s failure to follow your or our instructions to stop contacting you.
LendingTree is not a lender or a creditor. LendingTree is not an agent of either you or any Provider. Except as otherwise provided for in your state (please see the Licenses section of the Websites), LendingTree is not acting as your agent or as the agent of any Provider. LendingTree’s services are only administrative. You agree you will rely on your own judgment and research independent of any communications or information you receive from LendingTree in deciding which available product, terms and Provider best suits your needs and financial situation.
Any Qualification Form you submit is not an application for credit. Rather, it is an inquiry to be matched with Providers that may be able to present conditional offers. Some Automobile Finance Providers, however, may provide firm offers. The Provider is solely responsible for its services to you, and you agree that LendingTree shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of such services or your interactions with any Provider. You understand that Providers may keep your Qualification Form information and any other information provided by LendingTree or received by them in the processing of your Qualification Form, whether you are qualified for a product with them or complete a formal application for services with them.
For any Service, by saving your information with LendingTree or submitting a Qualification Form, you represent that all the information you have provided is true, accurate, current and complete. You further acknowledge that you alone will use your account to access the Services. You must not sell, transform or assign your account to anyone else. You agree to keep your login information confidential, to employ reasonable and appropriate safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to your account, and to not share your account credentials with any third party or allow anyone else to log into our Services as you. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your member account. If you believe that your account is no longer secure, you agree to notify us immediately.
In addition, certain state and federal laws require that the information you provide us is housed and securely maintained and cannot be removed, purged, or destroyed until the expiration of certain prescribed periods. Providers may also from time-to-time be required to share the information you submit to them with LendingTree in order to adhere to applicable laws. Providers and LendingTree may also maintain and share information provided by you and about you by third parties for internal marketing and analytics. You are providing express written consent for the retention of this information upon completion of an inquiry form for LendingTree and the selected Provider to share this information for these purposes.
By submitting a Qualification Form, you are providing express written instructions under the Fair Credit Reporting Act for LendingTree and Provider partners with whom you are matched to obtain your consumer credit report from your credit profile or other information from contracted Credit Bureau(s) for the purpose of matching you to a Provider, product, or service through the LendingTree network. This information could include, but might not be limited to, your credit report, credit score, and other credit information. LendingTree will obtain a limited credit report (“soft pull”) regardless of whether you provide your Social Security Number. To help the government fight identity theft, the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, and to help attempt to verify your identity, LendingTree and its Providers may obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account with us and Providers. LendingTree and its Providers may ask for your name, Social Security Number, address, telephone number, date of birth and other important information including, but not limited to, information received from your credit file, that may allow us and Providers to properly identify you. It is possible that a Provider may perform a soft inquiry on your credit at the same time for the same or similar purposes, but the soft inquiry into your credit does not impact your credit score. Not all Providers will receive your Social Security Number and, for those that do, not all will perform the soft inquiry of credit. LendingTree does not perform hard inquiries into credit, though certain automobile lenders on its network will perform a hard inquiry to evaluate you for a firm offer of credit. From time-to-time LendingTree is examined by state and federal regulators and as such is required to maintain your Personally Identifiable Information to adhere to certain jurisdictions’ data retention requirements. Your information may also be obtained from Providers after you are matched to adhere to state and federal reporting and record retention requirements. You authorize LendingTree and its participating Providers to share such information as required.
Services offered by Providers may only be made to residents of states where Providers are authorized to make such Loans. A Provider’s participation in and offering of its products on the Websites does not constitute an offer by any Provider or by LendingTree to provide services outside of their authorized jurisdictions, and to the extent you seek or receive information from a Provider regarding any prospective service which would be outside of the Providers’ authorized jurisdiction, that information is for informational purposes only. Providers shall have the right to discontinue, suspend or terminate the offering of any Loan product in any specific state through the Websites at any time, without prior notice.
We do not guarantee acceptance into any particular program or specific terms or conditions with any Provider; approval standards are established and maintained solely by individual Providers. Likewise, we do not guarantee that the rates offered by Providers include the lowest rates available in the market or the rate that the Providers will ultimately charge. A Provider’s conditional Loan offer may be subject to market conditions, approval and qualification. The rates and fees actually provided by Providers may be higher or lower depending on your complete credit profile, collateral/property considerations (if applicable) including but not limited to location, equity and value and income/asset consideration including but not limited to Loan to value and debt to income ratios. Unless expressly stated in writing, nothing contained herein shall constitute an offer or promise for a Loan commitment or interest rate lock-in agreement. Providers may not offer all products as well as not offer products in all states. You might not be matched with the Provider making any specific offer. If you agree to terms with any Provider with whom you are matched on our Websites, you will be responsible for paying for any closing costs associated with your Loan (such as settlement services, Loan processing, underwriting or funding fees) at closing.
By clicking on any button indicating an acceptance or agreement to terms, a continuance of processing or submission (collectively, a “submission”) you understand that you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to the stated terms and conditions of that submission and that you are submitting an inquiry for a Service through LendingTree to each of the Providers to whom your Loan request is transmitted. You are also indicating that you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to receive notices, disclosures and other communications (“Disclosures and Communications”) in electronic form (either by email or via the Internet) as provided for in the Consent for Electronic Disclosures and Communications from LendingTree and its Providers.
Terms Applicable to Financial Education Content
We provide content and tools on our Websites that allow you to enhance your financial education and learn how certain financial decisions could impact your financial well-being. We provide these materials for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only, and at no time are we providing legal, financial, investment, tax planning, or medical advice. You may see offers on these Websites from companies that compensate us. This compensation may impact the location and order in which these offers appear. Our Websites do not include the entire universe of available credit or financial offers.
Ratings & Reviews and User-Generated Content
On certain LendingTree Websites, you may submit user generated content. By submitting any content on these Websites or through any social media channel associated with LendingTree, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old; and
- use of the content you supply does not violate this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold LendingTree (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit on the Websites, Facebook, Twitter or any similar LendingTree-affiliated social media property, you grant LendingTree a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting content or submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that LendingTree and its third-party service providers or the entity being reviewed may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
How We Are Compensated
LendingTree is paid a marketing lead generation fee by Providers for the goods, facilities and services provided. Your use of the Websites and/or LendingTree’s services constitutes your agreement with this compensation arrangement.
Additional Terms Applicable to Specific Financial Services & Products
We offer Services that you can use to comparison shop for financial services and products (including, but not limited to, insurance products; commercial Loans; credit cards; mortgage Loans; personal Loans; student Loans; automobile, boat, rv, and watercraft Loans; credit repair products; debt relief services; deposit accounts).
When you complete a Qualification Form, by clicking on any button indicating an acceptance, acknowledgement or agreement to terms, a continuance of processing or submission (collectively, a “submission”) you understand that you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to the stated terms and conditions of that submission and that you are submitting an inquiry as to a financial service or product through LendingTree which will match you to Providers to whom your request and personal information is transmitted. We may also try to find you matches for similar or alternative Services based on your request. For example, if you sought an unsecured personal Loan, we may present to you an unsecured line of credit if such a product is available in the jurisdiction where you reside.
Terms Applicable to Commercial Loan Requests
LendingTree’s commercial Loan Websites and Services, including those Services available through SnapCap.com, are designed for businesses and are not intended for individuals’ personal, family or household use. Accordingly, we treat all personal information collected for commercial Loan products, including information about any visitors to our website, as pertaining to individuals acting as business representatives, rather than in their personal capacity.
Terms Applicable to Auto Loan Request Services
By providing a Qualification Form, you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to a hard pull of credit by up to five (5) Providers in relationship to your automobile Loan inquiry. You are providing Written Consent for such inquiries and these inquiries may negatively impact your credit score. If you request an auto Loan and qualify for the Dealer Referral Program, we may also provide your information to one or more of the Providers or third-party marketing companies in that program. The Dealer Referral Program allows you to get financing quotes from a dealership in your area; currently, Car.com, CarLoan.com and Autobytel participate in the program. In addition, you may be matched with one or more Providers offering Loans with which you could finance your automobile.
Terms Applicable to Credit Repair Services
LendingTree’s affiliate, Ovation Credit Services, Inc. provides credit repair services in exchange for fees which you are responsible for paying only after Ovation has performed its services for the covered period of time. If you enter into an agreement to receive credit repair services from Ovation, then the terms of such service will be defined in the written agreement that you enter into with Ovation.
Terms Applicable to Insurance Request Services
LendingTree and its affiliates and subsidiaries, including QuoteWizard.com, LLC (“QuoteWizard”), are not licensed insurance agencies or brokers and do not provide insurance quotes in accordance with RCW 48.17 or similar state statutes. The information we provide is not intended to take the place of professional advice from a licensed insurance agent nor do we provide any evaluation of the insurance providers or their policies. We recommend that all consumers consult with a licensed insurance agent before purchasing any insurance policy. We do not sell any insurance or bind coverage on our Websites; instead, we provide a service to help Providers offer for sale and sell insurance and other authorized products to you.
Terms Applicable to Mortgage Loan Request Services
LendingTree empowers consumers to comparison shop for mortgage products and is licensed as a Mortgage Broker in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. LendingTree DOES NOT take formal mortgage applications as defined under applicable state laws, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Truth In Lending Act (“TILA”), and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (“RESPA”). LendingTree is not a lender or a creditor. LendingTree DOES NOT originate Loans or make credit decisions in connection with Loans, nor does LendingTree issue commitments or lock-in agreements. LendingTree’s services are only administrative. Any Qualification Form you submit is NOT an application for credit. Rather, it is an inquiry to be matched with Providers that may be able to present conditional offers. You will have to complete a formal application with the Provider you choose before the Provider will extend an unconditional offer.
If you close a Loan with a Provider, you will be responsible for paying for any settlement services or closing costs associated with your Loan (such as Loan processing, underwriting, funding fees, appraisals, title insurance premiums, attorney and notary fees, etc.). The Provider, not LendingTree, and the settlement service providers you select will determine the amount of any such fees. Unless expressly stated in writing, nothing contained herein shall constitute an offer or promise for a Loan commitment or interest rate lock-in agreement. The Websites and the Services provided by LendingTree are available in connection with Loans made on real property located in the fifty states and the District of Columbia unless otherwise specified. Providers may not offer all products as well as not offer products in all states.
You might not be matched with any specific Providers making any specific offers. We will continue to attempt to match you for up to twenty-four hours after you submit your request and may contact you via telephone at the number you provided to attempt to help you obtain a match. If we are able to identify a match not originally identified on your online offers page, you agree we may call or contact you to identify such Providers and you may elect to be connected with those Providers to learn more about their products and services. LendingTree cannot and will not select a Provider for you.
When you complete a Qualification Form online, by clicking on any button indicating an acceptance, acknowledgement or agreement to terms, a continuance of processing or submission you understand that you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to the stated terms and conditions of that submission and that you are submitting an inquiry as to a product to which LendingTree will match you with Providers to whom your Qualification Form data and personal information is transmitted. LendingTree will also try to find you matches for similar products for which you sought as well as alternative products that may be suitable for your financial needs. For example, if you sought a home equity Loan or home equity line of credit but are also over the age of 62 then LendingTree may present to you a reverse mortgage Provider for a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage.
Terms Applicable to Loan Explorer and Rate Table Products
LendingTree’s Loan Explorer allows you to view sample rates and contact Providers directly to inquire about their products and services without submitting a Qualification Form. LendingTree’s rate table service enables you to see preliminary offers from Providers with whom you have been matched based on information you provide in a Qualification Form. When using the rate table experience, which may be referred to as Rulo, you will have the opportunity to select Providers to request additional information about their products and services. You may see offers from multiple Providers and there is no restriction on how many Providers you choose to contact.
Terms Applicable to Student Loan Request Services
Private student Loans offered by Providers through the Websites do not require school certification and the proceeds are disbursed in the form of a check mailed directly to you, or if more than one person, the person with the stronger credit profile. The proceeds of your Loan must be used for educational purposes.
All Loans are subject to credit approval. Interest rates and Loan fees vary and are based upon borrower and/or cosigner (where applicable), credit score and other underwriting criteria. Approval and underwriting criteria standards are established and maintained solely by the individual Provider(s) and not by LendingTree.
When Providers receive your Loan request, they are not agreeing to lend you money and there will not be such an agreement until the time that the Loan is actually disbursed to you. Providers have the right to accept or reject your cosigner and lend an amount less than the amount requested.
In addition, by submitting your Loan request, you authorize the Providers to verify the accuracy and authenticity of all information supplied by you both internally and with the assistance of non-affiliated third parties. Specifically, you authorize the Providers to verify your enrollment status with your school and other organizations and to verify your employment status by contacting your employer. Providers may also verify any income information that you provide. In all cases, Providers may disclose the fact that you are applying for credit from that Provider.
Terms Applicable to My LendingTree
By creating a My LendingTree account (whether directly or in conjunction with submitting a Qualification Form), you understand and consent to LendingTree receiving and accessing consumer report information about you from one or more credit bureaus. By registering with My LendingTree, you are providing express written instructions under the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act that we may use and analyze your information as follows: to (a) present you an overview of your credit profile including detailed information where available; (b) provide you with customized recommendations and general information about you; and/or (c) serve you targeted ads and other communications based on your information, (d)identify affiliate and non-affiliate Providers that may be able to provide valuable services to you; (e) so that LendingTree may perform analysis and data modeling in order to offer customers better Services in the future. This information could include, but might not be limited to, your credit report, credit score, and other credit information. For as long as you maintain a My LendingTree account, you are providing express written consent for us to maintain and share information provided by you, and about you by third parties, to assist with litigation, regulatory request(s), law enforcement requests, internal analytics, marketing purposes, and any other legally permissible purpose.
Terms Applicable to Realty Services
By clicking on any button indicating an acceptance or agreement to terms, a continuance of processing or submission (collectively, a “submission”), including any submission made in connection with a Qualification Form for other LendingTree products or services on which you indicate your desire to be connected with a real estate company, you understand that you are agreeing to the stated terms and conditions of that submission and that you are submitting an inquiry to LendingTree and its network of real estate companies, brokers, and agents (“Real Estate Companies”). You authorize LendingTree to forward your information to the Real Estate Companies. You further understand and agree that by selecting a Real Estate Company or other provider, you are providing express written consent for them to contact you by telephone at the numbers (whether landline or cellular) you have provided, including for marketing purposes, and you hereby consent to any such calls even if your phone number is on the Do Not Call list.
Generally, widgets are tools that you may place on your website, which allow visitors to your website to access and view content on or from another website. Widgets published by LendingTree (“Widgets”) provide access to the Websites, Content and Services from points outside of the Websites. Widgets may be placed on your websites, blogs, your pages at online social network or media sites (to the extent permitted by such sites), and other similar platforms. LendingTree prohibits the placement of Widgets on websites, platforms or devices that contain content that is sexual, offensive, deceptive or illegal in nature or that in any way promotes or encourages hatred, violence, discrimination or illegal activities, or otherwise inappropriate as determined by LendingTree in its sole discretion. You shall use the Widgets in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and solely for lawful purposes. You cannot use the Widgets for any other purpose, and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to grant you any rights, title or interest in the Widgets, Websites, Content or Services. LendingTree reserves the right to remove or demand the removal of any Widget, or revoke your right to use any Widget, for any reason.
By accessing and using any Widget (including copying any Widget html code), you agree to be bound by the following:
- You may only display the Widget(s) on a website you own and operate and not in any other manner or in any other medium.
- You may not modify any Widget. Without limitation, you may not change any code provided by LendingTree, obscure or disable any element of any Widget, tag links to LendingTree from the Widget with a “nofollow” attribute or otherwise prevent or discourage search engines from following or scoring link.
- Except for displaying the Widget, you agree not to make any representations, warranties (express or implied) or other statements concerning LendingTree, our Websites, Services, and Providers.
- You may not display any Widget in any manner that implies affiliation with, sponsorship or endorsement by LendingTree.
- You must place the Widget on a page that is context-appropriate to the content of the Widget, and any reference to LendingTree or its products and services must be accurate. For example, you may place Widgets on pages of your web site that contain a discussion of personal finance, mortgages or residential real estate.
- You may not place the Widget on any site that contains any content that is in any way unlawful, harmful, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.Additionally, you may not place the Widget on any site that disparages LendingTree, our Services, or the products/services of Providers on our network, infringes any LendingTree intellectual property or other rights, or violates any applicable law.
- LendingTree grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable right to download/display the Widget solely in accordance with (i) the terms of this Agreement and (ii) solely in connection with the Widget, to use our logos, trademarks, trade names and other intellectual property contained in the Widget. This Agreement does not grant you any right in any LendingTree code, content, logos or trademarks beyond the limited permission to display the Widget granted herein. LendingTree reserves the right at any time to terminate or modify your permission to display the Widget. The Widgets are subject to change from time to time in our sole discretion. We may cease to return content from the Widget at any time in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge and agree that LendingTree may crawl or otherwise monitor your web site to confirm compliance with this Agreement.
- The Widget and any information, software, and related services are provided “as is” with no warranty, and LendingTree expressly disclaims any warranties that may be expressed or implied by law regarding any Widget, including warranties of accuracy or non-infringement. Use of Widgets is at your own risk. LendingTree is not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or other injury arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any Widget whether resulting in whole or in part, from breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
- LendingTree reserves the right to change this Agreement in its sole discretion at any time without notice, and you are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Your continued use of any Widget after the effective date of such changes will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to, any such changes.
CompareCards.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. CompareCards.com receives compensation from the credit card issuers whose credit card offers appear on the website. The compensation impacts the location and order in which these products appear. CompareCards.com does not include the entire universe of available credit or financial offers.
CompareCards.com has financial relationships with some of the cards mentioned here, including, but not limited to, American Express, Bank of America, Barclays, Capital One, Chase, Citi Bank, Discover Bank, and Credit One. CompareCards.com will be compensated if a consumer chooses to click on the links in our content and ultimately signs up for a product.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website and any of its pages (the “Site”), you are acknowledging the terms and conditions stated below (the “Terms and Conditions”) and are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by any part of these Terms and Conditions, you must not use the Site. Please carefully review the following terms and conditions to which you are bound.
Comparecards.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and/or employees provide the information and materials on this Site to our visitors subject to the Terms and Conditions. Comparecards.com has the right to revise the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating the information posted at this webpage and such revisions will be binding upon all visitors to the Site. Thus, we recommend that you visit the Terms and Conditions webpage each time you visit the Site.
All of the content in the Site is made available only for your personal and lawful use in connection with seeking to obtain one or more credit cards. Use of the Site by a competitor company or other non-consumer third party is prohibited.
All of the information within this Site, including without limitation the Comparecards.com logo and other Comparecards.com trademarks and service marks, is the property of Comparecards.com and/or its affiliates or its licensors. Comparecards.com makes no proprietary claim to any third party names, trademarks or service marks appearing on the Site. Any third party names, trademarks, and service marks are the properties of their respective owners.
Trademark & Site Use
Except as expressly provided by law, you may not, without the prior written permission of Comparecards.com: (i) post, transmit, copy, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, sell or republish anything contained on the Site; or (ii) place a link to the Site on any other website or in any other forum.
All financial institutions’ credit card information, credit card names, logos, images and likenesses are copyrighted and trademarked as specified by each institution respectively. While Comparecards.com is committed to trying to maintain information on the Site that is as up-to-date as possible, Comparecards.com is nevertheless not responsible for credit card information that changes with or without notice to Comparecards.com. Furthermore, Comparecards.com is not responsible for and disclaims any and all liability related to any dealings between its visitors and the various credit card institutions and/or credit reporting agencies that may be referenced on the Site. Comparecards.com will not be involved in any disputes between any of its visitors and such credit card institutions or credit reporting agencies and/or their respective affiliates.
The Site has links to websites hosted by other parties ("Third Party Sites"). These links are offered as a convenience and for informational purposes only, not as referrals or endorsements by Comparecards.com of such Third Party Sites. Please be advised, however, that Comparecards.com may be compensated by the respective institutions responsible for such Third Party Sites for linking users to such Third Party Sites, for linking users to such Third Party Sites who are approved for a financial product sponsored by such third party institutions, or for a variety of other reasons.
Comparecards.com is not itself a credit card company, credit reporting agency or other financial institution. Comparecards.com is merely a venue for obtaining information related to credit cards and/or credit reports.
Comparecards.com and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, or claim, nor any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind, whether such action is based in tort, contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise and even if Comparecards.com and its affiliates, directors, officers or employees has been advised of the possibility of such damages, which arises out of or relates in any way to: (i) the Site, materials in the Site, or the inability to use the Site; (ii) any Third Party Site, materials in any Third Party Site, or the inability to use any Third Party Site; (iii) any defect, omission, error, interruption, delay, or computer virus; or (iv) the unauthorized alteration of or access to users’ transmissions or personal data, except as a result of Comparecard.com's gross negligence or intentional actions.
The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links, or other items are provided “as is”. Comparecards.com does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
If you are in a state that does not allow the limitation of liability for certain damages, the above limitation of liability or a portion of it may not apply to you. However, you agree in any event that Comparecards.com's total liability (and that of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees) for all damages, losses, injuries, or claims of any kind or nature shall be limited to the amount you have paid to access the Site.
While Comparecards.com believes the information on the Site to be reliable, Comparecards.com makes no claims or representations about the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of such information or advice. Each person’s financial situation is unique and you should consult a financial professional prior to acting upon any information contained in this Site. Any reliance by you on any information or advice will be at your own risk.
User access to and use of the Site is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Unauthorized use of this system is prohibited and violators can be prosecuted under federal and state laws. South Carolina law and federal law will govern the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms and Conditions, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law. By using the Site, you consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Charleston County, South Carolina, U.S.A. for any action or proceeding arising under or relating to these Terms and Conditions or this Site.