Enhanced Identity Theft Protection
The biggest mistake you can make about your financial health is that identity theft can’t happen to you. Take a look at the top 3 causes of identity fraud in the United States in 2014.
Why You Need To Care
These are real, everyday stories, but you can do something about it. Your number one goal to fight identity theft should be contacting an identity theft protection company. Enhanced identity theft services will protect you from fraudulent activity and protect your credit score. It’s a painstaking process to clear your record from credit issues caused by identity theft. It’s best to prevent it before it starts.
- Identity theft is America’s fastest growing crime with more than 9.9 million victims in 2012, costing the victims about $5 billion total.
- The need for identity security became increasingly important with the rise of the internet. LifeLock, Identity Guard and TrustedID are all considered the best identity theft protection services -Check them out below.
- Protecting your family is crucial because children are one of the most highly targeted age groups due to their clean slate.
44% of ID theft victims had their wallet or purse stolen
16% of ID theft resulted from a vehicle burglary
15% of ID theft resulted from cybercrime
|Scores:||TransRisk Score by|
|Price:||Just $19.99 per month|
Review: With LifeLock Advantage, all members will receive Lost Wallet Protection, Address Change Verification, Black Market Website Surveillance, Live Member Support, LifeLock’s Identity Alert System, Online Annual Credit Report and Score, Credit Card and Bank Account Alerts, Data Breach Notifications, Court Record Scanning, and Fictitious Identity Monitoring. Subscribers will also receive the Service Guarantee up to $1 million in recovery if you’re a victim of identity theft. LifeLock Advantage and LifeLock Ultimate Plus members will receive even more features.
- Over a trillion data points scanned daily for your protection
- Receive alerts and notifications by text, phone, or email
- Automatic subscription renewal
Review: Credit Karma’s Credit Monitoring service will track your credit report on a daily basis and notify you of any significant changes on your report. Consumers can rest assured that they will be notified as soon as a new account is open or a derogatory report is reflected on their credit report. This is a free service powered by TransUnion.
- Nightly Credit Report Monitoring
- Email Alerts Notifications
- No Hidden Fees & Always Free