CompareCards.com Scholarship Award: January-June 2017
Scholarship Trivia Question: January-June 2017
Thanks for submitting your application for our EdU Scholarship! We have received your application.
We will be in touch by phone or email if you are this contest’s winner.
Remember – you can win twice in one calendar year! So check back in July to apply again!
- Jillian E.
- Kerri S.
- Austin W.
- Wayne R.
- Randy C.
- Sierra F.
- Megan P.
- Rachel S.
- Eliot A.
- Chelsea R.
- Lia H.
- Drew A.
To be awarded a $2,500 scholarship, you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Scholarship entry form must be filled out completely and accurately. Upon winning the scholarship, proof of enrollment must be provided. If you have yet to enroll in college, the scholarship award will be held for up to one calendar year until proof of enrollment can be provided.
- All entrants must be enrolled in a two-year or four-year college or university, or be planning to attend college within one calendar year.
- No entrant can win more than two (2) scholarships in any calendar year.
- All decisions made by CompareCards are considered final.
- One entry per person
- If you are selected, you must agree to submit a picture of yourself holding your scholarship award check, with a brief statement about how the award will help you manage your college expenses.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Submit your answer between Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 10:00 am Eastern Time and Friday, June 30, 2017 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time (the “Promotion Period”). You must be at least 16 years of age and a resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. You may enter only once. One (1) winner will be randomly drawn the week of Friday, June 30, 2017, and notified by phone or e-mail. You need not be present to win. The winner will receive a $2,500 CompareCards EdU Scholarship, paid in the form of a check. The total award value is $2,500. For questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.