- Galloway, D. (August 7, 2011). Buying and Selling Airline Miles. Lifehacker.
- The Federal Trade Commission. (November 2013). Debt Collection. Retrieved from http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0149-debt-collection.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. (2010). The Credit CARD Act. Retrieved from http://www.consumerfinance.gov/credit-cards/credit-card-act/.
- Federal Trade Commission. (January 2013). Your Equal Credit Opportunity Rights. Retrieved from http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0347-your-equal-credit-opportunity-rights.
- Federal Trade Commission. (n.d.). A Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Retrieved from https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/pdf-0096-fair-credit-reporting-act.pdf.
- Federal Trade Commission. (August 2012). Disputing Credit Card Charges. Retrieved from http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0219-disputing-credit-card-charges.
- Pinola, M. (October 14, 2011). Should I Take Advantage of Credit Card Balance Transfer Offers. Lifehacker.
- Pinola, M. (January 17, 2013). What’s the Best Way to Use My Credit Card Rewards and Travel Points. Lifehacker.
- Weisbaum, H. (September 5, 2013). Credit Card Confusion: How Do I Earn Those Rewards? CNBC Affiliate.
- West’s Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. (2008). Truth in Lending Act. The Free Dictionary.
All information in this document is the property of Iron Horse Holdings, LLC. Reproduction or transmission of this document, in whole or in part, or its attachments is strictly prohibited without written permission from Iron Horse Holdings, LLC. Furthermore, you may not give this document or its attachments to another party, sell it or its attachments to another party, or share its contents with another party.
Electronic distribution of this document is prohibited by international and U.S.A. copyright laws and treaties. The purchaser or reader of this document assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information, including adherence to all applicable laws and regulations. Iron Horse Holdings, LLC., reserves the right to make changes to this document.
While every attempt has been made to verify the contents of this document, Iron Horse Holdings, LLC., assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials or for errors, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the contents.