- » Platinum Dining Program: This program will hold a reservation for you at over 1,000 of the most acclaimed restaurants in the United States and abroad. American Express consultants can review menus, offer advice and more. The cardmember is subject to cancellation fees.
- » By Invitation-Only Events: This service offers exclusive access to once-in-a-lifetime experiences related to performing arts, fine dining, sports, and more. These events are generally not available to the general public. Only the price of the event is covered, not including tax or gratuity, transportation, or accommodation.
- » Preferred Seating Program: This one is pretty self-explanatory; cardholders get access to choice seats for sports, entertainment and live concert events at leading venues.
- » Event Ticket Protection Plan: This provides an additional layer of protection by insuring the expense of a ticket, but only for those charged to the cardholders account. In order to be reimbursed for the ticket, you must not use the ticket due to a covered incident, as detailed by American Express. The maximum coverage limit is $2,000 per occurrence.
* Check the terms and conditions of your credit card or call your credit card company to see what services you are eligible for.
- Chase Exclusive Experiences: Chase Members have access to experiences like VIP access, sporting events, movie premieres, wine tastings, and more. Some unique experiences aren’t open to the public and can include red carpet appearances and even the possibility to land a walk-on role on a TV show. Cardholders simply redeem their rewards through Chase Ultimate Rewards for the experience of their choice.
- Citi Private Pass: Citi offers a program exclusive to their cardholders called the Citi Private Pass, where cardmembers have access to exclusive events and experiences. Cardmembers may also receive offers through mail or with their monthly statements. Some of the events include concerts, theatrical performances, sporting events, festivals, and family events. Some events are even offered to Citi cardholders at no charge, but cardmembers are only allowed one complimentary event every six months. There’s no requirement to enroll and there are no fees to access Citi Private Pass.
Some cards offer bonus cash back on entertainment purchases charged to your credit card or discounts on entertainment purchases. The following are credit cards that are currently offering entertainment perks or benefits.
- Credit Cards That Offer Entertainment Perks
- Entertainment Access with American Express
- Other Options:
- »Visa Signature: Visa Signature cardholders are able to access a range of exclusive benefits including:
- Visa Signature Concierge. This is a service that will do pretty much anything you ask. Cardholders can call the concierge line and request restaurant recommendations, make reservations, plan travel, get directions, or order gifts. Representatives are available 24 hours a day to assist card holders.