Annotated Answer Guide
Exercise 1: How you get Money
- 1. Who is responsible for printing money?
- Answer: The U.S. Treasury
- The Federal Reserve
- The bank
- Office Depot
Who is responsible for getting loans for money in the government?
- The President
- The U.S. Treasury
- The Vice President
- Answer: The Federal Reserve
Why does the government need loans?
- They do not have enough paper to print money on
- They do not know how to print money
- Answer: Printing more money decreases the value of existing money.
- They need loans to keep the value of money high.
Which of these options is not a way to get money?
- Go to a bank
- Use a credit card
- Answer: Plant a money tree
- Deposit a check