Choose the best answer.
Which of the following probably has the highest credit score? Assume that all of them have made regular monthly payments on time.
- An 18 year old college freshman
- A 20 year old waitress with two active credit cards
- A 40 year old business owner with two cars, a house, and four active credit cards
- A 50 year old with five credit cards who rents his house.
What makes a person a good cosigner?
- A high credit score
- A steady income
- The ability to pay for your loan if you can’t
- All of the above