Choose the best answer.
What does it take to keep a good credit score with credit cards?
- Making your monthly payments on time
- Making most of your payments most of the time
- Thinking about making your payments but not actually making them
- Never making your credit card payments
Will credit cards ever hurt your credit score?
- No, just having them makes your credit score go up
- Yes, because they are considered as debt
- Yes, but only if you miss a payment
- Yes, but only if you have a huge credit card balance