Debt relief. There's an app for that. Actually, there are dozens of apps for money management, financial planning, credit card accounts, and much more. You can download as many as you like as long as they keep you on the right financial track. We have compiled a list of the top...
Every year around this time, the financial experts and tax planners come out of the woodwork and inundate us with last minute tax advice. They always emphasize the importance of taking advantage of any eligible deductions, and we tend to agree in the hopes of saving money. Before you decide...
*Last updated December 2014 Emergencies, by definition, are unexpected. They often occur in the worst possible moments, and some of them can be quite expensive. My father-in-law passed away last week (love ya dad), and that left my husband – his only son – and I to handle a multitude of...
The Snowball Method is considered one of the best ways to pay back debt in the modern world. With this option, you start by paying off your lowest debt and then progress upward until your largest debt is paid. The theory behind this is that paying off small debts will...
College costs are on the rise, and most students struggle to find ways to cover them. Sure, everyone would love to get a full ride scholarship with room and board included, but that kind of opportunity rarely comes about. Close to 60% of college students borrow money to pay for...
Compare Top Credit Cards
- Best Credit Cards 2017
- Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Gas Credit Cards
- No Annual Fee Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- No Foreign Fees
- EMV Chip Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Best No Fee Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Compare and Shop Credit Cards
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
- Discover it® - 18 Month Balance Transfer Offer
- Bank of America® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Discover it® Miles
- Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card
- HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card
- Chase Unlimited