Are you one of those people who avoid credit at all costs, just to save yourself from debt? If so, you may very well be considered a wise money manager. With this in mind, your savvy saving practices may not work in your favor over time if you ever need...
Comparison shopping is a proven way to get the best deals on whatever you need. That "need" may be a hotel room, a new TV, a credit card, or anything else along those lines. When it comes to loans though, shopping around can actually do significant damage to your credit...
It's no secret that you can view your credit score for free online by using sites like Credit Karma or Credit Sesame. What most people question is how these sites work. What 's behind totally free credit scores? How do free credit reporting sites make money? If these sites are...
If you are like most Americans, you've found a collection on your credit report at some point in your adult life. A collection is essentially a debt that you have owed long enough for it to go to an agency outside of your creditor. This process usually takes six months...
If you're reading this article, you're trying to rebuild your credit from a difficult time. Most people experienced some decline in their credit scores after the economic downfall of 2008, and perhaps you're finally at a point to fix yours. As easy as it is to get bad credit, it's...
Marriage may be exciting and romantic as it confirms and celebrates that the two of you are now officially “one.” But the impact on your credit profile may not be so warm and fuzzy. I used to work as a Realtor, for example, and I once helped some newlywed buyers find...
Compare Top Credit Cards
- Best Credit Cards 2018
- Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Gas Credit Cards
- No Annual Fee Credit Cards
- Airline Credit Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- No Foreign Fees
- EMV Chip Credit Cards
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Best No Fee Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Compare and Shop Credit Cards
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Discover it® Miles
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
- HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card
- Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Chase Freedom®
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card – Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back
- Bank of America® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Discover it® - 18 Month Balance Transfer Offer
- Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card
- Chase Freedom vs Unlimited